Terms and Conditions
Dear Valued Client
With every professional business there is a serious side…. Thank you for taking the time to read, understand and appreciate this new enforcement.
When you book an appointment at Champagne Nail Bar & Spa, that appointment time is reserved exclusively for you. Cancellations within the time stipulated in our cancellation policy will allow us to allocate this space to someone else without it affecting our ability to operate. Also, please note if you are running late you may have your treatment time shortened to avoid inconveniencing the client that has a booking after you.By booking online means we are fully committed to servicing you and by you paying upfront are committing to the booking. This policy is to avoid no shows. We need you to turn up as we have planned this income when your booking comes through. If in the event you cancel short of 24 hours notice without good reason the booking is not refundable.
We understand that circumstances arise that do not allow you to keep your appointment, but please remember to be courteous to us and our other clients by calling 24 hours prior to your appointment to cancel if you cannot make it or reschedule. You may also leave a voicemail to cancel your appointment. Please call as soon as you know you cannot make your appointment so that we may attempt to schedule and service another client.
- PRICING: All pricing advertised / listed are in New Zealand Dollars.
- APPOINTMENT TIMES: due to our tight time schedules, we ask that you arrive on time. Plan your journey in advance and allow for heavy traffic to ensure timely arrival. If you are going to be late, please call or txt to advise. We reserve the right to shorten your treatment for the full cost paid. Equally we will contact you by txt, phone call or email to advise if we are running behind time and of which will agree to either reschedule or refund full payment to your nominated bank account if we cannot deliver your service at the scheduled time due to any unforseen circumstances.
- DEPOSITS: Full payment is required for any treatments. This is to secure your booking and ensuring attendance. We are committed to you as you are to us.
- REFUNDS: Deposits will be refunded into your nominated bank account or credit card should you cancel your appointment 24hours prior to the scheduled date and time. If in the event of a no show due to reasons out of your control, we reserve the right to review the circumstances before granting a full refund. We understand that the unexpected can happen. If you cancel without good reason, the payment you made is not refundable.
- If you wish to reschedule or cancel your appointment and fail to give the 24 hours notice, full payment will be forfieted as a late cancellation fee.
- All bookings in advance for the Christmas period between 15th – 24th December must be paid in full and is nonrefundable.
- If you have a gift voucher to use, we require you to quote your voucher number when making a booking, which becomes your deposit fee. If less than 24 hours’ notice is given of a change or cancellation your deposit paid of the treatment booked will be deducted from the value of your voucher. If you do not show up for your appointment, 100% value of the voucher will be void.
- WE BACK OUR SERVICE: If not completely satisfied as per the Consumers Guarantees Act for Service, within 5 days of initial service we will provide another service absolutely free of charge.
- DIRECT CREDITS: For clients without credit card facilities deposits can be paid by making a direct credit payment to
Champagne Nail Bar & Spa Ltd / ANZ: 06-0217-0863472-00