Below you will find our recommendations and tips for looking after your eyelash extensions after having the service with us. Read over the aftercare tips below, following these will help make your lashes last longer.
Remember, lash extensions fall out with your natural lashes cycle. If you experience fall out, this is normal.
Eyelash Extensions After Care Instructions
- Do not expose eyelash extensions to water for at least 24 hours. If washing the face, use care and avoid splashing water or cleanser onto the eye area.
Do NOT swim, shower, use hot tubs, or steam rooms.
- Avoid oil based face products and make up removers. Products that contain oil can break down the adhesive bond and shorten time the extensions stay on. Products with high contents of alcohol should also be avoided.
- Mascara is not recommended. Please note that repeated use of mascara may shorten the life of the extensions.
- Curling of extensions, with or without heat, is not recommended and doing so may shorten the lifespan of the extensions.
- Avoid rubbing your yes or pulling at your extensions. Any action which repeatedly puts stress or strain on your extensions will cause them to come off prematurely, and may cause damage to your natural lashes.
- No tinting or perming should be done on top of your new lash extensions.
- Visit your technician for touch-ups every 2-3 weeks.
We are proud to offer eyelash extensions as a service here at Champagne Nail Bar & Spa, you can make a booking via the button at the bottom of the website, or text 0274 330 873.