Please take a moment to read the aftercare advice below. It is important that you understand how to care for your nails after this service. If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact me as soon as possible.
Gel Polish Aftercare Advice
- In the first 24 hours after application, you should be especially careful with your nails.
- Use cuticle oil daily. Dab a little onto each nail and massage into the nail and surrounding skin.
Using cuticle oil gives your nails the nutrients they need to stay strong and healthy.
- Never use your nails as tools instead use the pads of your fingers. (e.g. when typing)
- Don’t pick the product off – this will cause damage to the nail that cannot be repaired.
- Always use rubber gloves when doing household chores and gardening.
Avoid using harsh chemicals without wearing gloves. Dye from your jeans or your newly coloured hair can stain your gel polish.
- Chlorine may cause lifting of Gel Polish. For best results, please wait 24 hours after application before you go swimming.
- Certain products such as sunscreen, tanning lotion, insect repellents and oil based products can cause the gel polish to lift. When using these products, try to avoid getting the product on your nails and wash your hands thoroughly afterwards.
- Never use metal nail files, these are too harsh and may cause damage to your manicure.
- Return for regular, professional manicures every 2 -3 weeks.
If within 5 days of your appointment you are unhappy with the quality of my work, I welcome you to return for any necessary repairs. This must be restricted to 5 days as I have no control over how you look after your nails once you have left the salon. We do offer a 100% money back guarantee with the exclusion of nail biters.
To make a booking via the button at the bottom of the website, or text 0274 330 873.