Cancellation & No Show Policy
Dear Valued Client
With every professional business there is a serious side…. Thank you for taking the time to read, understand and appreciate this new enforcement.
I understand that circumstances arise that do not allow you to keep your appointment, but please remember to be courteous to me and my other clients by calling 24 hours prior to your appointment to cancel if you cannot make it or reschedule. You may also leave a voicemail to cancel your appointment. Please call as soon as you know you cannot make your appointment so that I may attempt to schedule and service another client.
When you book an appointment at Champagne Nail Bar & Spa, that appointment time is reserved exclusively for you. Cancellations within the time stipulated in my cancellation policy will allow me to allocate this space to someone else without it affecting our ability to operate. Also, please note if you are running late you may have your treatment time shortened to avoid inconveniencing the client that has a booking after you. Please remember that each appointment we pour our hearts and souls into, and we appreciate that each and every client helps us put the food on our tables. No shows or last minute cancellations an really impact on us all!
- If you wish to reschedule or cancel your appointment and fail to give the 24 hours notice, 50% will be taken as a late cancellation fee.
- Last minute cancellations or “No Shows” will be charged a cancellation fee each time.
- Less than 8 hours notice will result in a charge equal to 50% of the reserved appointment(s) **This charge may be waived at our discretion depending on the situation””.
- NO SHOWS will be charged 100% of service amount and is payable within 7 days. If we do not receive payment within 7 days from date of your appointment, we leave us no alternative but to lodge a default notice against your credit record with Veda Advantage NZ Ltd. We hope that it won’t come to this.
- A Cash or card deposit of 50% will be required for any treatments over 45 minutes.
- All bookings in advance for Christmas must have a deposit.
- If you have a gift voucher to use, we require you to quote your voucher number when making a booking, which becomes your deposit fee. If less than 24 hours’ notice is given of a change or cancellation a 30% fee of the treatment booked will be deducted from the value of your voucher. If you do not show up for your appointment, 100% value of the voucher will be void.
Champagne Nail Bar & Spa prides our self on offering you the very best of care, products and services. Thank you for your understanding! Xxx